Friday, October 1, 2010

"Face"booking

“Hi! You look like a model. I am new to this place. Can you help me around?”

- Duh dude! If I were a model why would I help a commoner like you?

“You have got such a cute nose.”

- This guy definitely needed glasses. Whatever else might be cute about me, if there is, it is definitely not my nose.

My friend thinks that guy was a face surgeon. Get the drift?

“Hey! Seeing you after a long time. You still look the same. Nice DP”

- Well I still have my original nose, eyes, teeth and everything else so I guess I will look the same. And its not my age to get botox yet.

“Looking pretty!”

- Don’t I otherwise, you loser?

“Hey! How do you know this person? I am his friend. Can we be friends?”

- Whats that? A letter of recommendation for a job?

“I would like to know more about you.”

- Please go and read the ‘Who’s Who?’

2 comments: